AMERICAN LATIN JUMPSTYLE LEAGUE [ALJL]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1/16 final RESULTS

+8
rossi
TekZOh
Travsz
SHADOOF
nubsterk
Skynii'x
Kuker
ADMIN
12 posters

Go down

1/16 final RESULTS Empty 1/16 final RESULTS

Post  ADMIN Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:16 pm

NOTE:In the next round (1/18 FINAL) if you don´t post your video in the forum you will automatically disqualified. for example:
there are two versus:
1). A vs B -----> nobody post the video but they upload on youtube
2). C vs D -----> they upload, and post the video here, in the forum. the two go to the next round. replacing those that did not post the video in the forum.

this choice will be by lot.

it is only to maintain the order in the league becouse this round was very difficult for judges search the videos from the people don´t post it in the forum. this difficult the results and these people have a penalty. some of them lose this round (the penalty isn´t lose the round, just down your score).

AND REMEMBER THE DEADLINE

Jelle 64 vs 37 Statick
Jelle: very good video. nice tricks. you had a good style. we want watch more about you. your really power. improve your balance. awesome scenes DONT FORGET POST YOUR VIDEO -.-!
Statick: very good style. we can see a very good jumper in the future. i like specially your advance. we want had you in the next edition and watch your style more clean. only improvement your cleaning
WINNER: JELLE (64)

Shiny 33 vs 11 Pappy
Shiny: man, i loved your style.. your ownstyle. Pappy won only becouse he has a better technique, and additions like the spins. you had a really good style. a very good tricks. please. continue. we are sure you will be a amazing jumper. but you need work in this. really thanks for compete.
Pappy: Man you have a clean style. a good combination and good fluency, in the next tound may be you can upload two solos. isn`t obligatory. is just to can watch more your style and technique. but we thinks you had a very very good style. have fun
WINNER: PAPPY (11)

Cromps 10 vs 58 Zhura
Cromps: nice energy. this is the better about your style, your tricks too. are very good. and we can see you feel the music. the music move your legs.
Zhura: you and cromps had very good style. you have a good basic and combinations. but some times you repeat the same number of combos. tries change that. if you do it.... =O
WINNER: DRAW and for more tricks CROMPS (10)

Killzy 18 vs 4 JumperDavire
Killzy: killzy... killzy... your technique is amazing. for me and anothers you are one of the best jumper girls in the world. exelent energy. we liked your improve. this video was better than the last round. you show. you can be better. may be inthe next round. you show us all your power??? =) nice have two girls in the next round =)
JumperDavire: man you would win this round but we watch in your style some things. first you had a EXELENT style and tricks. more than others won this round, but some times you lose your energy, and you reach the end without energy. but you change, change and change the combinations of triks. that is very good. dont`t lose that habit. we would like you goint to be in the next edition of the league
WINNER: KILLZY (18)

FLASHED 50 vs 14 J*AIR
My favorite battle of this year, so fucking hard to decide the winner!

FLASHED: Nice spin in the start, you've got some nice tricks there too!
I liked the aggresivity in your jump (Not only in your basics but in your tricks too), on this point you won.
Your beat is reasonable, but damn.. You've made a big improvement, I didn't expected a video from this level.

J*AIR: Original style, love your speed and the expression of speed in your tricks.
The beat is equal to FLASHED's beat imo.
Awesome spin in the end!

Maybe it was better that you both made 2 solo's, because this is such a close battle for me and with 2 solo's there was more to judge on.

Winner: FLASHED (50)

R3VOLUTION 63 vs 29 RoSSi
R3VOLUTION: you had a exelent style. you fluency is very good. but what happen in this round? you lose your tricks. you had a good energy. and you controlled the one beat. this is very good. and EXELENT air spin in your tow scenes (more the second).
RoSSi: exelent tricks. we liked your tricks. was very good. only you need control your balance. in the second scene you you lose the balance. but was very good your clips becouse you had a lot of tricks =)

5 JUDGES VOTE.. 2 FOR ROSSI (13/20 qualified) AND 3 FOR R3VOLUTION (14/20 qualified)
WINNER: R3VOLUTION (63)

Lyk4n 49 vs 6 Travsz
Lyk4n: man. your clean and fluency is so good. only we watch in your video in the end you lose the energy. practice ore this. and you have a good triks. you repeat some times the same trick. improve others tricks. buy general your style is very good. =)
Travsz:dont post the video in the forum in the limits.DISQUALIFIED (you had a exelent style. good clean but you fail the rules)
WINNER: LYK4N (49)

Push 8 vs 55 Xarly
Push : good video. exlent balance. but man. we know you can be more agresive. please, in the next round exploit all your potential. we are sure you can do it better. but this video was so good =) i like your clean tricks. and your control of it. have fun =)
Xarly: Good style. try more your balance and clean in your tricks. good fluency. get better your jumpstyle and have fun =)
WINNER: PUSH (Cool

Faceless 22 vs 32 TekZOh
Faceless : very good energy. and good tricks.
TekZOh: so celan and clasic style. a lot of tricks.

please. be patient this is one of tree hardest battles in this round
WINNER: TekZOh (32)

Den4i 9 vs 35 BeliR
Den4i: exelent video we liked your style. your new energy. your fluency. your spin. we can see you effort in this battle. we are happy becouse you demostrate you were interesting to win. was veryyy god. and your video generally was verrrryy good you had a so hard battle. we would like you will be in the next edition =). thanks for all
BeliR: Man. exelent video. exelent energy. tricks.. all was exelent in this round...... PERFECT!! nothing more to say. =) good luck
WINNER: BELIR (35)

Wear 15 vs 3 Boss
Wear: what the hell!!!! AMAZING. JUST AMAZING man.. you can win this league. all is perfect. only we would like see more expression. we want you exploit all your potential. amazing. good luck in the next round
Boss: don`t upload video. LOSE
WINNER: WEAR (15)

Skynii'x 34 vs 20 Kuker
why won kuker??? just becouse he did a little nice tricks. this tricks are of more level. and the fluency (kuker. may be is your strong with your tricks. really ownstyle). only for this. this was one of the 3 hardest decisions in this round. Skynii`x you deserve be in the next round. we really want that but you know.. please. you are one of the best jumpers in this league. we want see you in the next edition. =). congatulations to kuker you deserve be in the next round too. gives the best effort in the next round in honor to Skynii`s jeje. Very Happy
WINNER: DRAW we want to Skynii`s in the next round but only one win. won KUKER (20)

Svyat 39 vs 61 Naket
Svyat: exelent energy bro. we are very happy to have a jumpers like you. good combos. this was a hard decision for us. you had a special style. is good isn`t "generic" (all people same the same style = generic) good job man =)
Naket: exelent solos. more the second. the first we can`t see so good becouse the video was stretched. you need get better in your balance. but all is good. the tricks. we can see you really feel the music. that is very important.
WINNER: SVYAT (39)

Hackrz 59 vs 43 K1NGROX
Hackrz: not upload video. LOSE
K1NGROX: good thechnique. your jumpstyle is better now. but improve more your balance and cleaning. for example when you do a trick some times you don`t end the trick, or you lose the energy and finish the trick with out energy. but your style was really good in this round. good luck in the next round
WINNER: K1NGROX (43)

Nubsterk 36 vs 45 Majsi
Nubsterk: very good style. you must get better in your clean. you must be better in your technique. majsi won becouse she has a better technique. if you had it now we are sure you could win this battle. in the future you will be a exelent jumper. a personal recomendation. tray more force but with alot of tricks. good job man.
Majsi: exelent scenes. we are happy becouse you are better all videos. good tricks. clean and specially your technique. =) just try more energy. good luck in the next round.
WINNER: MAJSI (45)

SHADOOF 46 vs 41 NazZziK
SHADOOF: one of the unic jumpers in this league have a clasic style. is really nice see this becouse you have a lot of tricks. a clean style. good balance and all this without big energy. (you had energy but isn`t the same as joey or kuker). and you demostrate is not necesary the energy =). you lose only because NazZzik had more speed and he show more about his style. only that. you two had very hard battle. i hope you get better. really thanks for chose this league. =)
NazZziK: MAN we loved your form to improve the video. (when you sing. was VERY original). really good style. very speed. and good energy. amazing your style. and your fluency. we are sure you wil be a surprise in the next round. good luck
WINNER: NazZziK (41)

thanks to understand the decisions. we hope the people lose this round can be in the next edition. thanks for all. and the people are in the next round. use your best arms becouse the next round is one of the hardest in all ALJL history.

Last edited by ADMIN on Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:12 am; edited 18 times in total
ADMIN
ADMIN
Admin

Back to top Go down

1/16 final RESULTS Empty Re: 1/16 final RESULTS

Post  Kuker Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:54 pm

and the results? :O

Kuker
user

Back to top Go down

Post  Skynii'x Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:00 pm

Result ???

Skynii'x
user

Back to top Go down

1/16 final RESULTS Empty Loose ?? :|

Post  nubsterk Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:53 pm

really i lost ?? u.u thx for compete

nubsterk
user

Back to top Go down

1/16 final RESULTS Empty HDP battle. Lose(

Post  SHADOOF Tue Jan 29, 2013 2:09 pm

Oh ... bad. It was difficult battle for me ... But I want to thank the judges and the administration of the league..
SHADOOF
SHADOOF
user

Back to top Go down

1/16 final RESULTS Empty Sky Vs Kuker♥

Post  Skynii'x Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:16 pm

The judgement is really, really bad, but I respect your chose, and I respect Kuker, he was better than me, peace♥

Skynii'x
user

Back to top Go down

Post  Travsz Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:39 pm

You did not say you couldn't post your videos on the forum. I made a video and I obeyed all of your rules. What else do you want ? And Lyk4n looses all of his energy at the end. I keep on going. Can you please re - judge Travsz vs Lyk4n battle? It will really be great Smile
Thanks.
Travsz JumpTek

Travsz
user

Back to top Go down

Post  Travsz Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:40 pm

And I respect Lyk4n and all of the judges Smile

Travsz
user

Back to top Go down

Post  ADMIN Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:32 pm

Skynii'x wrote:The judgement is really, really bad, but I respect your chose, and I respect Kuker, he was better than me, peace♥

tell us about one or two perfect leagues.... the mistake is normal. and we are working in all that problems. we have that present
ADMIN
ADMIN
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TekZOh Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:54 pm

& my battle ? Very Happy
TekZOh
TekZOh
user

Back to top Go down

Post  rossi Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:24 pm

and my battle ?

rossi
user

Back to top Go down

Post  Svyat Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:28 pm

and my batle? Very Happy

Svyat
user

Back to top Go down

Post  FLASHED Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:49 pm

Thanks so much judges for this hard decision! It was really epic, wait for me in next stages! Thanks J*AIR for amazing epic battle 2013 <3

FLASHED
user

Back to top Go down

Post  FacelessOwnstyle Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:31 pm

The reason of my losing ?I want to hear my mistakes and something more about our battle.
Faceless

FacelessOwnstyle
user

Back to top Go down

Post  rossi Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:48 pm

lol xDDDDDDDDDjust write 1 thing than R3volution is better than me IN THIS MOTHERFUCKING ROUND :DDD yes , he is better than me but he is upload a shit video ... btw thanks for the league Very Happy ooo wait and thanks for wait 2,5 weeks for this :DD thanks (K)

rossi
user

Back to top Go down

Post  R3VOLUTIONJUMP3N Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:42 am

rossi wrote:lol xDDDDDDDDDjust write 1 thing than R3volution is better than me IN THIS MOTHERFUCKING ROUND :DDD yes , he is better than me but he is upload a shit video ... btw thanks for the league Very Happy ooo wait and thanks for wait 2,5 weeks for this :DD thanks (K)

affraid

R3VOLUTIONJUMP3N

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down