AMERICAN LATIN JUMPSTYLE LEAGUE [ALJL]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HardFreestyle Results

4 posters

Go down

HardFreestyle Results Empty HardFreestyle Results

Post  Jelle Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:23 pm

Akkaris vs Bie

Akkaris: Your style is HardFreestyle, and you´re still one of the only who really dance this in this league, You´re onbeat, you´re aggresive is the best, and you perform all your tricks like it has to be performed in the HardFreestyle division.

Bie: I miss the power, the tricks are good but offbeat, that´s why I choose for Akkaris

Winner: Akkaris

-

DarkRyusaki vs LIITOX

DarkRyusaki: It´s onbeat, the aggresion is a bit low but okay, I don´t like the way you perform your tricks because you performed that too slow what makes the tricks go offbeat.

LIITOX: I like the basic, but the arm-movements doesn´t look good but there´s always something to work on! You´re aggresion is better but I think that you perform your tricks a bit too fast what makes it offbeat too, but after all it just looks better and I expect more from you then from your oppenent, you win.

Winner: LIITOX

-

RAV'E vs JumpingSpark

RAV´E: Aggresion is perfect, your timing is perfect, it´s on beat, the tricks are good.
But I see you have problems with your camera or with rendering a video.

JumpingSpark: Aggression is good, it´s onbeat, tricks are cool, but I prefer RAV´E

Winner: RAV´E

-

RED MEANS NO MOVIE = LOSING GREEN = NEXT ROUND
Shock Jumper vs Drachen
Ruben vs Dini
PedritoJumper vs Kol
Israeljumper vs Sunrise
Surtek vs Jumping RxV

People in 1/4 Final [HardFreestyle]
Shock Jumper
Ruben
PedritoJumper
Isrealjumper
Surtek
LIITOX
Akkaris
RAV´E

Last edited by Jelle on Fri Dec 09, 2011 12:41 pm; edited 8 times in total

Jelle
user

Back to top Go down

HardFreestyle Results Empty Re: HardFreestyle Results

Post  DarkRyusaki Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:40 pm

good I can still upload the video is that my country has not yet reached the time you ordered Very Happy

DarkRyusaki
user

Back to top Go down

Post  R3VOLUTIONJUMP3N Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:03 pm

in the history of aljl. ever said and say in the original rulers hour from specific country.. if you want do that. you should post with the hour from the country of organizers, so should be Colombia, so, here in this moment is 8 pm o´clock... (the hour is post acording with the country according to other leagues) the leagues decide use a hour

R3VOLUTIONJUMP3N

Back to top Go down

Post  Jelle Tue Dec 06, 2011 3:05 am

R3VOLUTIONJUMP3N wrote:in the history of aljl. ever said and say in the original rulers hour from specific country.. if you want do that. you should post with the hour from the country of organizers, so should be Colombia, so, here in this moment is 8 pm o´clock... (the hour is post acording with the country according to other leagues) the leagues decide use a hour
Tyco asked me to help him, didn´t give me instructions so I do this my way.

Jelle
user

Back to top Go down

Post  israeljumper Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:36 pm

When versus of 1/4 final ?Smile

israeljumper
user

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content